Thursday, May 17, 2012

How to Get Out of Paying Taxes in the United States

Have you ever wanted to avoid paying federal income taxes in a legal way?  Yes, you can claim tax deductions, tax credits or you could stop working.  All of these methods is a legal way of avoiding some your federal tax bill.  However, I have found a full proof way of avoiding paying your taxes and remaining a free person (without the worry of the United States IRS in full pursuit).

Apparently, you can renounce your US citizenship and get out of paying your taxes.  I don't know the details of how this is done, but apparently it is a tactic being used by some to avoid that hefty bill.  After thinking about it, I am not sure I would go that route.

As much as I believe the United States has it problems, I am also a proud citizen and one who is willing to pay his fair share in order to remain in the country.

What would you do?

No comments:

Post a Comment